We had a great time at the UNM/Texas A&M football game. We were given the tickets (nice box seats) by one of the urology attendings here. As you can see, the dudes are all duded up in Aggie gear (thanks to the Carters, new friends who just moved to town from Houston). I gotta admit, they don't look too bad in maroon, but this is probably the last time you'll see 'em in aggie gear... unless they decide to attend A&M, Lord help me. just kidding, jill and todd (and all our other great aggie friends).
1 comment:
Cute kids - fun outing - but I don't think maroon is their color. I'm sure they will grow up wearing red but how about some burnt orange...or even green for those competitive Baylor Bears!!! Now, that's my idea of watching a football game with little kids! How nice of Stephen's attending. Love you Jamie girl. Missing you tons - and you look fab!
Post a Comment